|Gen Properties & Typical Analysis.|
|1. Appearance||:||White, Crystalline|
|2. PH||:||4.3 ± 0.3|
|3. Matter Insoluble in Water||:||0.5 % Max|
|4. Chloride||:||0.02 % Max|
|5. Sulphate||:||0.05 % Max|
|6. Assay||:||98 % Min|
|7. Nitrogen||:||12 % Min|
|8. Phosphates (as P2O5)||:||61% Min|
50 kgs net packed in polythene lined high-density polythene bag.
- Mainly used as a Fertiliser. Also used for the preparation of mixtures of 100% Water soluble fertilizers.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used on a large scale as a fire retardant in the paper products, textiles, fibre boards, and interior wood.
- As chrome dyeing of wool.
- As fish farming.
- As a catalyst in urea-formaldehyde resins manufacture.
- In textiles printing.
- In safety Match Industries.
- In fermentation.
- In yeast cultures.
- In Glass Industries.
It is always advisable for customers to satisfy themselves by small-scale tests if necessary, that the product which they have selected is suitable for their purpose under their condition of use.
There are no reviews yet.