|Gen. Properties& Typical Analysis:-|
|1. Appearance||:||White Powder.|
|2. pH of 1% solution||:||9.3 ± 0.3|
|3. Loss on Drying||:||2 % Max|
|4. Assay (after LOD)||:||98.0 % Min.|
|5. Matter Insoluble in Water||:||0.10 % Max|
|6. Chloride (as CI) by wt.||:||0.10 % Max|
|7. Sulphate (as SO4) by wt.||:||0.02 % Max|
|8. Iron (as Fe)
9. Heavy Metals (as Pb)
10. Arsenic (as As)
|0.005 % Max
0.003 % Max.
50 Kgs Nett packed in polythene lined high-density polythene bags
- Inhibitor system for antifreeze as a free-flowing agent in salts.
- For solubilize casein products.
- In dyestuffs.
- As Nutrients in the culturing of Antibiotics.
- As Instant Fertilizers.
- As Humectant in Tabacco Industries.
- In Medical Application as Cathartic.
- In the preparation of non-dairy powdered coffee creams.
It is always advisable for customers to satisfy themselves by small scale tests in necessary that the product which they have selected is suitable for their condition of use.
As the material is highly hygroscopic, it is advisable to store the material in a cool & dry place at room temperature and in a covered shed.
There are no reviews yet.